Suggestible things to watch, read and listen to. Hosted by James Clement @mrsundaymovies and Claire Tonti @clairetonti.
This week’s Suggestibles:
- No Sleep: My Wife & I Bought a Ranch…
- Ancient Chinese Taoism
- Patton Oswalt’s Annihilation
- Cormac Reilly Series by Dervla McTiernan
- Taylor Swift’s Folklore
- Jenny Nicholson’s The Last Bronycon
- Midnight Chicken… (Fat Pancakes) by Ella Risbridger
- Suggestible Episode: Square Breathing
- Netflix’s Crip Camp
- Everything is Going to be All Right read by Andrew Scott
Send your recommendations to email@example.com, we’d love to hear them.
You can also follow the show on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook @suggestiblepod and join our ‘Planet Broadcasting Great Mates OFFICIAL’ Facebook Group. So many things.